Are you currently serving the US military or is a veteran? Do you want to buy
car insurance for yourself and your family members? What are the things to keep in mind while choosing from auto insurance quotations from different car insurance companies ? The Auto Insurance Invest team has provided you with the names of the most trusted as well as popular auto insurance providers which caters to the veteran and military population.
Now, we will be talking about the many car insurance policies which are available to the persons who are serving or have served the US military services. The companies which are mentioned in the post which provides car insurance to army personnel are State Farm, Esurance, USAA, GEICO, Infinity, Arbella Insurance, Direct General and also Nationwide Insurance. In an earlier post, we have discussed in detail about the top auto insurance companies in the country. Do read the article before coming back to this section to find more information about car insurance rates. In addition to that, car insurance benefits should never be forgotten and professional help must be taken to find the best among the available ones.
What are the major problems that military personnel face while getting auto insurance for their vehicle? What are the best car insurance companies for veterans? What are the major benefits and discounts that are offered to the veterans as well as the marines as part of their car insurance policies? What are major advantages and things that the family members of USA army should need to remember for their auto insurance plan(s)? To know more about military auto insurance issuers, read the post thoroughly.
State Farm is the most popular auto insurance company in the world and it offers a Military Personnel Discount. However, there are many restrictions that you should know about. You must be on active duty and based in Louisiana to qualify. If you are a spouse or a dependent of someone who is on active duty, then you must live in Louisiana to be eligible for this discount with State Farm.
Why Choose State Farm:
- It provides an accident-free discount
- Customers have $150 billion in assets to pay insurance claims
- State Farm is rich in insurance discounts
- This insurance company is coming up with many new policies
- Has many more rebates if you have used safety gadgets in car
With the help of Esurance, you will be able to easily cancel and then reinstate your insurance policy. Here are a few discounts that you can take advantage of with Esurance. You can take advantage of their fast 5 discount, multi-policy discount, their claim-free discount, and more.
Why Choose Esurance:
- Gives cheapest rates in the insurance industry
- Do get claim-free discount
- Is known to handle oversees deployment
- Can easily cancel and then reinstate your insurance policy
- Received good points from Better Business Bureau
USAA is the best car insurance for active members of the military, including people who are deployed. Since USAA only offers insurance to people associated with the armed forces, it doesn’t explicitly offer a military discount, but its rates are nevertheless among the best available to military families. In addition, USAA offers discounts of up to 15% if you keep your vehicle on a military base.
Why Choose USAA:
- It reduces your rate by 60%
- Separate quotes for drivers in four states
- Discounts of up to 15% if you keep your vehicle
- USAA is 35% cheaper than the average cost of insurance
- You will pay a little over $250 per year
GEICO is among the most affordable insurance companies in the U.S. And GEICO offers up to a 15% discount for those who were or are in the military, regardless of their active status. When you factor in GEICO’s 15% savings for people in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard, it may offer you the best rates overall..
Why Choose GEICO:
- You will get 25% off your premium
- Customers can also take advantage of marine insurance
- Find a plethora of insurance offers
- Always deploy into imminent danger pay areas
- Has been serving the military for over 75 years
Infinity has over 65 years in the insurance industry. Infinity is a great company for those who are having a hard time receiving insurance. Infinity offers affiliate memberships discounts. With this discount if you are a member of the military, then you may receive a huge discount.
Why Choose Infinity:
- Is known to easily provide insurance plans
- Is known to provide affiliate memberships discounts
- Do not forget to receive a huge discount
- Has positive financial strength ratings
- Can transfer from other car insurance polices
With over 25 years in the insurance industry Arbella is a great choice for those who live in Massachusetts or Connecticut. Arbella’s goal is to be a recognized regional leader in auto insurance. Policyholders who are deployed on duty will be able to save 10% with Arbella. This discount is only available for drivers who live in Massachusetts.
Why Choose Arbella Insurance:
- It still does not have pan-American market
- Popular among Massachusetts or Connecticut residents
- It is recognized regional leader in auto insurance
- You can save upto 10% with Arbella Insurance
- Is known to useful for drivers
With Direct, active service men and women can save up to 25% on coverages such as bodily injury, property damage, comprehensive, collision, and uninsured motorist. Direct General is not as popular as some of its counterparts, but they do offer affordable rates. The groups that qualify for this discount are National Guard, US Air Force, US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, Reserves and also Coast Guard.
Why Choose Direct General:
- Is good fro those army women
- You can save up to 25% on coverage’s
- Is not so popular as other names in the list
- But is known to give affordable car insurance rates
- Caters to only Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Missouri, South Carolina, Texas
You May Also Like: Ways to choose best Car Insurance Agent
Nationwide has been in business for over 80 years. Nationwide is dedicated to protecting you and your family members. Nationwide does not have their own military discount. However, to make up for this they have partnered with VetFriends to offer special car insurance discounts for veterans.
Why Choose Nationwide Insurance:
- It has grown to over 2.4 million members
- VetFriends.com was founded in the year 2000
- Is known to have $158 billion in statutory assets
- Is given A+ financial strength rating
- Try to opt for free military premium member
So now, these article will help to end the search for the person in the US army to find the best car insurance for them. Do remember that, the military personnel leave their homes to protect and serve our country. They sacrifice and leave their family behind not knowing if they will come home. Veterans represent the United States and they deserve to be honored for their contributions to our country. Different industries such as auto, car rental, computers & electronics, education, entertainment, insurance industry, etc. understand that veterans and their families deserve to be rewarded. Thus, the time has arrived for the people to take their ideal choice and share their valuable feedback on the same with the readers!
You May Also Like: Ways Married Couple Save on Car Insurance
Auto Insurance Companies for Military Personnel and Veteranshttps://t.co/0t8lS4SECP #carinsurance #autoinsurance #carinsurancecompanies #autoinsurancefirm #veteranscarinsurance #autoquotes #autonews #auto #car #cheapcarinsurance #cheapautoinsurance pic.twitter.com/ewa6aWvIjo
— AutoInsurance Invest (@AutoInsurance_2) October 31, 2018